In the fourth round of the FA Cup, Manchester City, the current title holders, will play an away match against Tottenham.
Simultaneously, Maidstone United, the least ranked team remaining in the competition, will travel to face Championship high-flyers Ipswich.
Newport, a League Two team, secured the opportunity to host Manchester United in the upcoming round after successfully defeating fifth-tier side Eastleigh in their third-round replay.
On Monday night, the teams progressing to the fourth round of the Emirates FA Cup discovered their upcoming opponents.
The draw, conducted by Spurs legend Gary Mabbutt and Arsenal Women’s great Emma Byrne, took place just before the third-round tie between Wigan Athletic and Manchester United on ITV1.
The fourth-round matchups, set to occur over the weekend of Saturday, January 27, were unveiled. Successful teams in these ties stand to earn £120,000 from the competition prize fund.
Five matchups in the upcoming round feature all-Premier League clashes, including Chelsea hosting Aston Villa and Newcastle traveling to face Fulham.
Liverpool, having triumphed over Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium in the last round, will play at home against Norwich in the upcoming matchup.
Additionally, there will be a Black Country derby between West Brom and Wolves, as Gary O’Neil’s side secured victory in their replay against Brentford, setting the stage for a fourth-round clash at the Hawthorns.
The complete draw is as follows:
- Watford vs. Southampton
- Blackburn Rovers vs. Wrexham
- AFC Bournemouth vs. Swansea City
- West Bromwich Albion vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Bristol City vs. Nottingham Forest
- Leicester City vs. Birmingham City
- Sheffield Wednesday vs. Coventry City
- Chelsea vs. Aston Villa
- Ipswich Town vs. Maidstone United
- Liverpool vs. Norwich City
- Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester City
- Leeds United vs. Plymouth Argyle
- Everton vs. Luton Town
- Newport County vs. Manchester United
- Sheffield United vs. Brighton & Hove Albion
- Fulham vs. Newcastle United