The National Democratic Congress (NDC) has finally launched their most awaited manifesto ahead of the upcoming 2020 general elections in December.
The NDC’s 2020 Manifesto which is themed “The People’s Manifesto” launched yesterday, Monday September 7th. see full document below.
The manifesto which has the people in mind is poised at fixing the economy and also uniting it against poverty as well as promoting human development by creating more jobs and a whole lot.
When voted back into power, John Dramani Mahama will focus on delivering on the following development priorities over the next four (4) years:
- Fixing the Economy and Uniting Against Poverty
- Promoting Human Development
- Providing Infrastructure for Accelerated Growth
- Creating Sustainable and Decent Jobs “Edwuma Pa”
- Promoting Good Governance, Anti-Corruption and Accountability
- Deepening International Relations and Foreign Affairs.
see below the full document and also a download link embeded for free download of the document.
[wp-embedder-pack width=”100%” height=”600px” download=”all” download-text=”” url=”https://townflex.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/ndc-2020-manifesto.pdf” /]