Through the this website, we will explain some information about establishing a poultry farm at home, as this project is one of the most profitable projects, in addition to the fact that a person cannot do without eating it.
This is because of its great benefits to it, and chickens include ducks, pigeons and geese, and chicken eggs provide the individual with protein and are involved in many different industries.
In the past, poultry was raised for nutrition only and to benefit from the eggs laid by the chicks, but now with the increase in the population, many are raising poultry for profit, and the demand for it has now become much, especially after the individual realized the effects of red meat on health and in the same time realized the importance of eating poultry on health.
Create A Poultry Farm At Home
It can be said by establishing a poultry farm at home that it is very easy to raise it at home, as it is carried out by any individual, as it begins by buying a number of small chicks at a symbolic price.
Then after that they are fed, and many prefer female chickens over roosters, as roosters are very annoying unlike females, and chicken owners also get a lot of healthy eggs.
This is also done by providing some of the needs that chickens need to grow healthy, free of diseases and can be benefited from, and this is what he explains.
How To Design A Typical Poultry Farm
In order to design a typical poultry farm, the following stages are carried out:
Poultry Buying Stage:
The stage of buying poultry is the first stage of the project, and when buying poultry, these poultry must be healthy in terms of health and conform to the specifications so that the project owner is not exposed to loss.
It must be ensured every day that the poultry is safe and free of diseases, and in the event of any disease that affects the chickens, it must be treated immediately to prevent the infection from spreading among the rest of the chickens.
Follow Up On The Stores
The stage of the stores is the second stage of the design of the poultry farm, and the storehouse is the place where the chickens are placed and raised.
The store also includes the place where the eggs will be laid and provide protection for them until they hatch and bring out new chickens, whether this place is small or large.
Dealing With Merchants
The third stage is to choose reputable dealers and agree with the best dealer to provide you with the quantity you want at the lowest prices, and most important of all is to get healthy, healthy chickens free of diseases.
Basic Needs For Raising Chickens At Home
There are basic needs for raising chickens at home, including the following:
The dwelling: The ground must be made of cement, and there must be straw, hay and sawdust on the ground, and a number of troughs must be available according to the quantity of chickens.
In order to put food and drink in it, it is important that the house is completely protected so that the chickens do not enter any predatory animals that are cats, dogs and some types of insects.
Heating: The heating aspect should not be neglected, especially during the winter season, especially for young chickens, as they feel the temperature more than large chickens.
If they are not warmed well, they can develop a lot of respiratory diseases, and in most cases, the cold can lead to death.
Lighting: This factor is very important for chicks, as it increases their vitality and activity, so adequate lighting must be provided, especially for young chickens, whose light increases their warmth.
It should run all day without interruption and note that if the chickens are warming up by sticking to others, the lamp should be brought closer to them.
Food: He must be provided with sufficient food, which is the herbs that are purchased from a feed store, and he can also be provided with the rest of the foods that you eat.
But he is careful not to put meat on him, as it is harmful to them, and it is important to maintain great hygiene so as not to allow any kind of fungi to grow and thus cause a lot of damage.
Immunization: Immunization for chickens is like vaccination for children, so it is very important that the chickens be provided with the necessary vaccine in order to protect them from being infected with any of the various diseases.
Vaccination also helps the chickens continue to grow naturally, and we would like to emphasize that if the chickens are infected with any diseases, the diagnosis is not as easy as what happens to humans.
Benefits Of Raising Chickens
Among the benefits of raising chickens are the following:
- Permanently maintain the production of strains.
- Maintaining a large number of chicks annually.
- Through which it is possible to raise the economic levels in the countryside and thus create a lot of job opportunities for this field.
- It provides a lot of dazzling ideas that improve the method of education, which results in a large production process, and this is done in cooperation with the units, bodies and institutes that specialize in this.
- Maintaining the presence of small projects and motivating many to carry out such projects.
- Preventing traders from monopolizing chicken and eggs, and also preventing them from raising the price, because through breeding, a lot of this meat will be provided.
- Preserving the economy of the state and not importing this meat from outside the country, with sufficient provision for the needs of many.
How To Prevent Chicken Diseases
As for the prevention of chicken diseases, it can be done through the following:
- It must provide the chickens with a large enough space, while taking care of the cleanliness of the place in which they are located, along with the cleanliness of drinking and food utensils, and to ensure that the floor is always in a state of dryness.
- If the breeding is for more than one type of poultry, then they must be completely separated.
- When you notice any of the strange symptoms on chickens, you should go to the nearest veterinarian immediately so that the chickens do not have a disease that infects others.
- The female chicken and the rooster should be separated.
- The waste resulting from the chicken should be dumped in a place far from the housing, and any waste should be sprayed in order to avoid disease.
- It is possible to cut the beak on the seventh day in order to avoid the habit of predation.
At the end of our journey with the establishment of a poultry farm at home, after we have clarified a lot of different points about poultry farming, we wish you full benefit from the article and we also hope that you will publish it on the different pages so that everyone can benefit from that project, whether it is for profit or for the purpose of eating healthy chicken.
Also Read: How To Start A Fish Farming Business