SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2023 applications are now opened in Thailand for students to apply for.
The scholarship, however, is not limited to Thai citizens, but is accessible to all foreign students from across the world who wish to apply for the Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Scholarship 2023 at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology.
Because it is fully financed, it is completely free of charge, and all students who intend to apply for the SIIT award for the 2023-2024 academic season will be required to pay no application cost. Also No IELTS/TOFEL test is needed to apply.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) offers undergraduate and graduate programs (master and doctoral levels) leading to the Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Master of Engineering (M.Eng.), Master of Science (M.Sc.), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.). The bachelor degree is offered in the following areas: chemical engineering (ChE), civil engineering (CE), computer engineering (CPE), digital engineering (DE), electrical engineering (EE), engineering management (EM), industrial engineering (IE), management technology (MT), and mechanical engineering (ME), and students can select from them.
Also Read: Fully Funded Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in UK
SIIT offers three master of engineering programs, namely, Master of Engineering Program in Engineering Technology, Master of Engineering Program in Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems, and Master of Engineering Program in Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering. It also offers a Master of Science Program in Engineering and Technology and Doctor of Philosophy Program in Engineering and Technology.
Details + Deadline
The SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2022 are now open; the degree levels are Masters and PhD, and the application deadline is Friday, September 30th, 2022.
As mentioned earlier, the scholarship is fully funded meaning its a free Scholarship for International Students and it will cover all their expenses, below are the details.
- Complete Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- An official transcript or current transcript:
- For Masters degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
- For PhD degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
- Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
- IELTS 4.5+ or
- TU-GET 400+ or
- TOEIC 500+
- Citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
Note: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
To be eligible to apply for the SIIT Graduate Scholarships Thailand, applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Must be excellent in previous academic records
- Two Strong Recommendations (At least One from Academic Institute).
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
- Not receiving any other scholarship.
How to Apply for SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2023?
Well, to apply, students can simply click on the Apply Here link below to get right into the online application platform, you can also click on the link beneath it for further instructions