According to financial analyst Joe Jackson, markets that stimulate investment by entrepreneurs are necessary for a 24-hour economy.
In addition, he said that it would need access to competitive financing, the elimination of obscure laws and regulations, and competitive input prices.
He implored the government to make these things possible.
As part of his outreach to important stakeholders in his bid to retake power, former president John Dramani Mahama on Tuesday, November 7, 2023, proposed the “24hr Economy” project during a meeting with representatives of the nation’s mother workers union.
The purpose of the “Building Ghana Tour” is to inform the stakeholders about the policies that the incoming NDC administration plans to enact in order to transform the economy.
A 24-hour economy will require:|
1. markets that encourage entrepreneurs to invest
2. competitive prices for inputs
3. removal of arcane regulations and taxes
4. access to competitive finance
Govt should facilitate these things.#BrokeGhana #RestoreGhanahttps://t.co/3V2srUCQIq— Joe Jackson (@Joe_Jackson_GH) November 17, 2023
During the engagement on Tuesday, he stated, “We were frequently dismissed as spoilt brats who were yelling just because we have lost power. The NDC was left alone as the lone voice seeking to hold the government accountable and speaking up for the voiceless Ghanaian.”
We are all impacted by the chickens coming home to roost today.
For more updates, visit our Latest Business News Page
- Follow our Website: On WhatsApp at Townflex || Twitter at @Townflexgh || Facebook at Townflex || Telegram at @Townflex || Townflex on Pinterest || Townflex on TikTok || Townflex on YouTube 1 || Townflex on YouTube 2 || Townflex on Google News. ||